Monday 25 March 2013

Greetings again

Hello kawans. It's been fucking long sinced my last post.

I have a reason for that. One of my New Years resolution for 2013 was to spend as much time I can off the computer. So yea... Sad isn't it. Was told that I will been miss out a lot if I spend a lot of time on the Internet (My dad's mentality).

Needless to say, my first and past relationship didn't really work out that well. It only lasted for one semester (4 months). It's his birthday tomorrow. Still wondering whether I should wish him a not. It didn't really end very well.

I'm currently waiting for time to pass so u can continue to further my studies in the states. So yea... Instead of just wasting time doing nothing, I worked part time at retail before. I WAS SO DRAINNED OUT EVERYDAY AFTER WORK. So now I just work in an office 9 hours a day, five days a week.

And as for right now, I'm currently eyeing hotties on a street in Melbourne with LeoNut. :P

Gotta go. Hot guys awaits!
Xxoo
Bitch was in, now I'm out. 

1 comment: