Sunday 1 July 2012

Meh

Whoooooooo... It's been ALMOST a month since my last post. lol

I've been busy and I can't find things to blog about. :/ lol

My parents went to Singapore recently and got me something back!! :D


I sort of told them to get it for me in the "either get it for me or never return" tone. I know.. I sound like a brat! But I'm noooott!!! Like really! I work hard for everything I do. I get good grades. I don't smoke (except for shisha). I hardly club. So yea.. They should be proud of me. lol *dumb blond moment ON*

Anyways. I've been super busy lately. I only have limited time to myself :( saaaaaaaaaaaaaad meaning less fap and more work.

But anyhow, the busy-ness is gonna end by the end of this week!!! WHEEEEEEE!! Can't wait. 

I heard that Instagram was down for a couple of days due to a storm in the US. lol I pity them camwhorers. HAHAHAHAHA 

I just outed to like a big bunch of my friends last week. And I'm glad that they're cool with it. lol That means I can now use my new wallpaper freely then, HAHA Plus! One of them saw my browser history.. EMBARRASSED MUCH!! 



Anyone free on the 4th or the 6th ar? Cause the production I'm involved in needs audience and we need the crowd badly :( I hope you guys can make it though. Cause it's about HIV awareness and they are gay scenes in it. And I'm trying to get the gay couple in it to kiss. So yeaa.. 


Do come and support this wonderful event. It would mean a lot :DD Plus, you'll be doing kids born with HIV a favor... :) 

And erm... This guy, 


is FUCKING HOT in The Amazing Spiderman! Watch it! To believe it! lol

klah, BITCH OUT!!! :DDD 




12 comments:

  1. Fuck! That wallpaper is damn sexy! Thought you got the jacket few weeks ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said recently! lol But it's damn big for me :((

      Delete
  2. wahhhhhhh...fitch jacket..damn expensive right..huhu

    errrmmmm, in middle of week...gonna be hard to make it but I'll try to attend..it look like a good production..are u in it???or u are the kissing gay couple??mwahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yaaa but worth it leeehhh! lol

    Screw the middle one lah. hahaha try to make it on the one on the 6th :) It'll be good. lol sadly I'm not :( HAHAH There's this one guy in acting I don't mind kissing though >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....yeah, I'll try the one on friday..it's friday sumore, can go somewhere else after the production =P LOLLLLLL....wah wah, I'm sure there're lot of hot guy on and off-stage..it seems like taylor is never short of PLU..haha =P

      Delete
    2. lol Yeaa.. HAHAHAHAH Friday maaahhh =DD

      Hahaha Got meh? I see like only a handful of hot guys from there only =/

      Delete
    3. Zumpling... your standard too high lah~

      Delete
  4. By george!!! I am going to that event but them again~ dint know that you are involved! =.=

    ps: I use to work with one of the organization listed in the pamphlet =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then*
      used*

      sorry lah~ typo... bloody rich kid... fitch jacket or dont come home =.=

      and mac user... kids nowadays... haiz... lolz

      Delete
    2. You arrrr? lolol See u there then. HAHAHAHAH Which one? MyHarapan?

      lol Grammar nazi! HAHAHAH

      And erm.. who you calling kid? =P

      And I'm not rich! puhleeze. >:( I'm broke.... :/

      Delete
    3. not sure if I would bump into you =P

      dont think I can recognize you~

      Will keep my eyes open wide~!!!

      =P

      Delete