Sunday 5 August 2012

MarketPlace

I realized I've haven't been updating. lol 

2nd year is fucking busy!! I wonder where you guys find the time to blog all the time!! :( 

Anyways, updates!! HEHEHEHE

I broke my gay club virginity yesterday!! HEHEHEH FUCKING HAPPY! It wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but rite, Marketplace has like the best house music EVERRRRR!!!! I never thought I'd visit Marketplace like so soon.. maybe when I'm working.. lol But now got chance to go, go lah rite? hahaha 

It all started with a friend. A friend who'd never been to a club. And she wish to club before she leaves next week to further her education abroad for 4 years. And it was only then, the openly gay friend in our group suggest that we go Marketplace and after that we crash at dad's condo in Mont' Kiara. 

And in our group, only 5 of us went. 3 guys, which only one of us are straight, and 2 girls, who are also straight. All wanted to experience the gay night scene. And I tell you, the four of us, we like never club before like that!! lol 

Never have I seen so many guys in a club before! AND IN MARKETPLACE, CAN DANCEE!!!!! I LAIKE!! AND THE MUSIC THERE IS LIKE 10000000000000000000000000000 TIMES better that all the other clubs I've been too..!! Seriously!! Even my friends(straight) were like impress of the environment!! We've even set up a date to come back in the next few weeks!! nyehehehehe :3 

And guess what shirt I wore? Fucking cheesy.. hahahahahah 



Quite a few slide me. hehehehehe 

But there were quite a few disappointing moments when I danced on the stage but no one wanted to danced with me.. :( saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. lol But then again, it's my first time there.. heheheh My second time, Imma party hard like maaad! :P AND DESPITE THE SHIRT! Only 1 guy grinded me :(((((( saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad still :( 

Bitch Out, Bitches! 



2 comments:

  1. Try @loaf next week =P

    Oh ah, this is something other people told me, not what I know, its easier to get "what you want" through introduction. A intro you to B then B intro you to C etc. Tap the stranger's market =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha....ok la got one for the 1st time..later if too many, u become horrified and dont dare go again..LOLLLL =P go try somewhere else 1st nx time..who knows it might be more fun XD

    ReplyDelete