Saturday 25 August 2012

You Only Live Once

So it's the time of the year again where I get 2 weeks off for my semester break. 2 miserable weeks. And I haven't been productive AT ALL.

But I came to a sudden realization 'bout few days ago that this year. When I turned 19 on my birthday 3 months ago, I didn't even gave a damn. It was just another regular birthday to me. But just few days ago, I really have no idea but, I somehow lost track of how old I am. I had to confirm with my sis that I'm actually 19 this year and not 18 which I thought I was. Which is sad, cause I haven't actually accomplish anything far more than I had ever hoped. People half my age are already planning what college/university to attend. And I still have no idea what I wanna do in life. And my faghag told me that if I fail, there's always Sugar Daddies *insert meme here* ... Would any of you go for Sugar Daddies? Like seriously? They're so old :/ *no offense* But yeaa.. But I really have no idea whether I will go for a Sugar Daddy in the first place. I guess there IS a first for everything. lol 

Speaking of a first for everything. Yesterday was the first time where I actually sneaked out of home to club :P Never in my life have I done anything like that! I felt like an escape convict. HAHAHA But yea.. It was scary. Cause I didn't actually went out the front door. I went out the back. The plan was my friend coming to my house to pick me up at 12am. My parents however, decide to come to the dining room and start watching a DVD at 11pm. And you know how movies are usually an hour and a half long? But thank god my friend was half an hour late. So when the movie finished, my parents went back up the their room, and I sneaked downstairs. And I'd thought they would instantly went to bed cause they complained that they didn't get enough sleep yesterday cause I brought a friend home till 2am and apparently we were making a racket. But no, they went on and watch ANOTHER movie. #gg.com So the minute their door closed, I went straight down and out the back door without even looking back. I was damn scared. Imagine if I was caught, I think I'll never see the sunlight, EVER.  Well, YOLO. 

But I guess it was fun. I went clubbing with 4 straight friends (2 girls 2 guys) and a gay friend to Marketplace again. HEHE All my straight friends fell in love with the music there I guess. And if my stalking skill did not fail me, I think I saw Jason Is A He and the love of his life :P hehe 



Went down to SG for Raya :P 




BITCH OUT :) 

1 comment:

  1. Eddie spinning that night... Else MP's music sucks bad =.=

    ReplyDelete