Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Attention Seeker

Was reading @LeoNut's blog and the latest post just inspired me to write one. HAHAH

Attention seeking (attention)
1. Enjoying the attention of others to you

About a month ago, a good friend promised me that he'll praise me about my looks EVERYDAY till the day he forgets. lol

So right about 8.30pm everyday, I can just expect his whatsapp or the little annoying Facebook pop up chat, just to praise me about how I look. lol

Cheesy rite? But I, as an attention seeker, enjoyed it! HAHAHA It makes me happy! heheheh even though it was somewhat forced upon him.. hahahah :33


Bitch Out :D 

11 comments:

  1. hey hey, it's okay to love the attention. we all need that ego boost once in a while. even if you need to force someone. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww. hahaha And hence the praising starts! :P

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful friend to have =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonders what will make him forget to do it =P hahahaahhaha

    since he's doing it everyday, doesnt he will run out of adjective to use pretty quick? XD hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind even if he repeats what he says. lol as long he said it rite? lol

      Delete
  4. thats a very very nice friend.

    does he have to send a different praise everyday? gosh tat will need a lot of creativity lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the creativity. lol If got then great, if no, aiya, still can lahh!! HAHAHA I don't mind the lack of creativity too. :P

      Delete