Monday 11 June 2012

AWKWARD TURTLE

As a homo, you tend to know more homos living in the society. For example, I am involve in an organization, and we have 4 homos in it including me. And apparently I'm the only one who's aware of this fact. And all four of them knows that I am gay :) But the three of them doesn't know that the others are gay. Confusing, isn't it? HAHAHAH 

But yea, one day I cannot tahan, I just push them three together and tell them they're all gay. I would really do it, but I need to find the time. Cause I'm sick and tired of them asking me whether do you think he's gay or straight. I MEAN, COME ON LAAAH!!! ASK THEM LAAH!!! Although I know the answer, doesn't mean I am in the position to tell you rite?! ishhhh

So yea.. That applies to straight girls too. This happened like a few times already. Where my gay friend would be the topic of their conversation. 

A: OMG, I think I'm in love. 
B: Who? Him? I think he's gay.
A: REALLY? No way.
B: Seriously? Come on, look at the way he dresses.
A: Yea.. He does dress very nicely.
B: Duhh.. 

AND THE WHOLE TIME I'M JUST SITTING BESIDE THEM LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATION. And then they would ask ME for my opinion. What can I say? 

Me: I donno.
A: Really? Come on lah. 
Me: I REALLY DONNO.
B: A! Gay men all dress very nicely one mah.
A: Ya hor.. But sure a not? HIM?? What do you think leh "ME"?
Me: I betul betul donnoooooooooo.... Why don't you ask him if you wanna know?? 
A: Don't dare laaah.
B: Sure gay already one laaah. Look at the way he look at girls. Like no fire one.

But yea, what would you guys do if you were stuck in a situation like this? O.O I have this friend, she has Grindr and Jack'd on her phone so she would know for sure. lol 


BITCH OUT :D 

8 comments:

  1. hahahaha..salute to ur last friend..think that the easiest way to find out without embarassing both parties...think almost all gay are in either one or both for some =P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the exact same thing only with different conversations! well i guess almost all people will experience this in life right. Had superb fun reading your blog. Keep up the writing!
    I was wondering on how to join this blog and I really want to be updated everytime you post new entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks :D hahahahah Glad you enjoyed it. =DD

      Err.. I have no idea actually. AHHAHA I think there's a follow button somewhere :)

      Delete
  3. omg that girl friend u have is like having fetish for gay men hahaha xD! but it's kinda true that women says that all the good looking guys are either taken or just gay xD. Woopsie for women =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herm... All gay men dress nicely? Thats rather general... even for myself, I dress like old uncle =.=

    Your gaydar accurate one not? I cant tell the gay's from the metro guys... and tak kan I ask them terang terang like "eh, you gay ah?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I dress like an apek. So same. HAHAHAHAH

      Not really. lol People tend to approach me and tell me they're gay. LOL But erm.. yea.. My gaydar not so accurate. HAHAHAHAH

      Delete