Saturday 9 June 2012

The Perfect Date

We all had that one perfect date with our boyfriend (which I sadly don't have) we all had pictured in our heads. I keep picturing mine whenever I wanna fall asleep. I don't know why, but I just do. It's kind of cliche isn't it? hahaha But yea. So I'mma share here, what my perfect date is :) I would imagine him picking me up from school after my class. heheh

1. He waits from me at his car for my arrival.
2. He greets me as I approach and opens the door for me. ( say what you want lah. I still want it to happen)
3. He then asks me about my day and I ask him about his.
4. Then on the way to our destination, he will sing along to the radio in an attempt to impress me.
5. When we arrive at the restaurant, we would sit across each other.
6. We would then talk about what happened the day. Or any other significant event that had happened the day before or whatever.
7. After dinner, we would then go out for my favorite desserts, cendol.
8. Then we would go to the movies where we can snuggle and hold hands together
9. After that, we then would go to the parking lot beside the lake near my house and just watch the busy night life
10. Which, I would then fall asleep on him and him not daring to wake me up, spends the night together by the lake.

So yea.. :D This is my ideal perfect date. hahaha quite pathetic if you ask me, but yeaa.. A date's a date. What's yours? ;)

Bitch Out :D  


2 comments:

  1. Ur version sound plausible enough..nothing too fancy..just normal everyday thing that we all want =D

    me....every single minutes spend with him is a perfect date =P hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets boring you know~ once a while can lah~ everyday? one needs vacation once in a while... =P

    ReplyDelete