Tuesday 5 June 2012

Stereotypical?

Today, I just gave out my first fashion tip to a girl :D 

I hardly do that. lol For me, that's like some what an achievement. HAHAHAH And it's my first time giving it fashion advice. HAHAHA And plu's are known for giving out advices some more. lol 

Anyway, back to my topic of the blog of today of the month of the year, OBSESSION. Over the weekend, I went out and bought more Sharpies. I already have Sharpies, the colors that I bought, and I also have some that I haven't even took them out of the packet yet and I went out and bought more. Like seriously. I have absolutely no idea what I wanna do with my supply of Sharpies. And those that are opened are still brand new. Hardly touched them. I guess I just liked Sharpies. Maybe... I know some people likes to buy lots and lots of underwear. Not pointing any fingers or anything but yea. Ya guys have any obsessions you like to share? :D 


Bitch Out :D 

10 comments:

  1. Bitch!! I'm studying half way you ask me read about your sharpies??
    WHY YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS WHEN IM STUDYING?? Lol! Damn nice collection!! Haha.

    My obsession : Papers. I have like damn lot of papers that i collect lo.. My fav paper is like extict but i still have a few left.. >< -->https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525107_10150903565924550_704219549_9976394_1429821615_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HELP RELEASE STRESS OFF YOUR EXAMS :D

      What is extict? And what paper is that? O.O

      Delete
  2. Obsession with stationery eh? what you gonna do with em? =P

    Speaking of which, I collect mineral water =.=
    As in the bottle kind =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously have no idea what to do with them! HAHAHAHAH

      OMG!!!! I USE TO DO THAT TOO!! Until my mom found my stash and gave them away to recycle :(

      Delete
    2. Then why you buy so many???!!!
      hahaha~

      Erm~ I simpan tinggi tinggi~ But most are new/unopen one's... Thats really sad wey~
      =(

      Delete
    3. I really donno why I buy them. HAHAHA I guess I have a thing for them :D

      I KNOW RYTEEE!! I was depressed. HAHAH

      Delete
  3. Books...sound so nerd but I just collect it..hahahha...still got lot more haven't read but I keep on buying XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAH Not nerd laaaah... I still have all my textbooks for college since my first semester a year ago. lol heheh

      Delete
  4. dicks!!!! counted or not? i only obsessed with dicks that can stretch my hole la.. some small ones macam tak boleh menghighkan me pun... lalalalallala lollllllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dick can collect one meh? If can I also collect like damn a lot liao... :3 HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

      Delete