Monday 14 May 2012

Chill and Have a Dumpling.

Being on break for 2 weeks seemed like a good idea after a hectic four months of being in class filled with group assignments. This smart guy in me decide to take up 4 subjects this semester. 3 subjects that require mostly group work, Theatre, PR, & Speech. And 1 subject being an all reading subject, History. Mana tau, history suddenly got one major huge ass group assignment pop out of the blue. So yea. That meant that my day was only filled with meetings EVERYDAY! 3 weeks before my finals I've spent EVERYDAY from that 3 weeks in campus. EVERYDAY! FREKKIN 21 DAYS! 

Then along came the holidays. WHEEEEEE. 2 weeks of rest. But I donna how I've always get work for myself to do. 
  • Club event that'll last from now till July, that takes up my Mondays, Wednesdays, and  Fridays evening onwards. 
  • Uni applications.
  • Transfer applications.
Sigh... And I planned to visit Singapore to catch Chorus Line too.. But I think that'll have to be postponed too :(

If only there was more time in a day. 


I'd give my life away to see this happen for real! 


BITCH OUT! :D 

4 comments:

  1. isnt it normal to take 4 subjects every semester??haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i missed kumar's show in malaysia....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo Nut - You jelly? =P

    soul232 - haha yeaa.. sort of. =D

    tuls - Kumar's the one from sg rite?

    ReplyDelete