Monday 14 May 2012

Wisdom Comes Pain

So yea.. It's that time of my life where people my age will get our wisdom tooth. I had it for around half a year already. But I was just too lazy to do anything. But that one teeth at the back is doing some serious damage to my perfectly straight teethes in the front. 


Appointment for the extraction is scheduled on next Wednesday. Which gives me exactly 8 days (including today) to eat up as much as I want. Probably because from what I heard, the pain will last till about 3-6 months. T.T And no solid, hard food during that period. From one of my kawan's experience, she said they have to cut up her gums, cut her teeth, take out the teeth, SEW back the gum. She didn't have any solid food for like about a year. :( NOW I TERRIFIED!! 

Any of you guys wanna share your painful experience? (To ease my pain) HAHAHAHA :( 





10 comments:

  1. Ooo.. Scary shit.. Alot of people seems to be getting their wisdom tooth now lo.. Hope i dont get it.. Im still young and cute.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know what wrong with me...either i dont have any wisdom tooth or they choose not to come up yet till now and I'm not that young anymore...urrghhhh

    does it make me any less wise???haha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no... you wont get any less wiser than you already are
      =P

      (cant miss out the chance cant I? lollllllll)

      Delete
  3. soul232 - I don't think it does anything. HAHAHAH It just brings pain :( Everytime I spit, always got blood one T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really depends on the teeth and all though... perhaps it wont be as painful and horrifying as described by ur friend @@.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alex - I hope so.. huhuu.. I takut. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha~ dont freak yourself out =)
    was it normal extraction or something else? else usually you should be perfectly fine after a couple of days. Not 2-3 months lah...

    by the way... showing your teeth or your... =P

    Good luck on your wisdom tooth =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the dentist, it's erm.. something to do with cutting up the gum and sewing it back. So I'm scared.

      My only intention was showing my crooked teeth and nothing else *innocent look* =P

      THANK YOUUUU =D

      Delete
  7. Lol, relax lar. Paling lame is one month. Just take care it carefully. This, is still fine. Wait till you wear braces. Can cry lol.

    ReplyDelete