Saturday 19 May 2012

Love?

Stupidity. Not a word I like to use. But that's what I have. 


About 19 days ago, I told this guy I loved him. I wonder what got over me. Let's review the facts together.


1. He's on Jack'd.

  • He had a different name, but with his picture on. So it's him. I got scared cause I wasn't out to him and decided to delete Jack'd and settle for grindr. >.< 
2. He's hot.
  • He's actually quite good looking. Some even say he resembles me, with the big head and the hipster glasses. There was this one time, both of us came to school in plain white tees and jeans and converse. WEIRD! 
3. His baju's are all named. 
  • Seriously! His clothes are all with nice names. H&M, TopMan, Uniqlo, Zara. EVEN HIS SHOES AND BAGS!!! Frekkin Paul Smith and shitzz! Plus, almost all of the clothes he wears are currently up to date.
4. He takes off his pants in public.
  • Seriously. Who does that? I think I saw all of his boxers, undies, and even boxer-briefs. Cute maxxx. HEHEH
5. He's funny. 
  • He would always ketuk me on twitter and fb. I mean, that means he's seeking attention rite? O.O
6. We kissed. 
  • What more to say? 
7. He said I love You.
  • HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HE MEANT THAT DIFFERENTLY?!?!?!?!? 
So yea. But too bad he don't feel the same way I felt. I admit, I died a LOT on the inside, I was devastated =( 
I had to see him the next day too. And I admit, it WAS awkward. I tried avoiding him. But yea. It didn't work. Somehow, we still got stuck in the same room together. HAHA He even serenade to me on the guitar. But then again, that's how he use to treat me. Out of no where, he would like carry me up in the air and carry me like how a boyfriend would carry his girlfriend. HOW NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LAIKE THAT?!?!?! So now, we've maintain the status quo. Him annoying the shit out of me in twitter and fb, while I just sit there and imagine a perfect relationship with him. =) 

BITCH OUT! 

12 comments:

  1. Memang bitchy blog ni.. Aiya.. Find next one.. Or pergi seduce him.. haha

    Anyways..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOODLES!~ :PPPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could, I would. =(

      HOW U KNOW IT'S MY BIRTHDAY???? O.O

      Delete
  2. you mean kutuk? or ketuk? lol.. ketuk kepala you la!!! hahaha.. *hand gestures + shoulders moving upwards* oh well....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm... I think it's Kutuk. HAHAHAHAH typo. lol Sorry.. was kinda in a hurry to type this out. lol =P

      Delete
  3. Until number 6 I was like 'meh. this is infatuation'. When i read 6, I was like O.O

    haha. ooh i know someone who takes off his pants. if there are girls, he'd ask them to turn around. he doesn't mind guys looking even though he is straight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 6 is fucking unexpected. LOL HAHAHA

      Lol He's more open. He would like take out his pants right in the middle of class to fix his boxers. Sometimes even ask me to hold up his pants. ._.

      Delete
  4. Oh... he resembles you? he's hot? so you are hot as well?
    call me 012-123xxxx lolllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Shy Shy* no laaah.. I not as hot as him laaah.. HAHA He hotter =P

      I can't find the x button. HEHEHEHHE

      Delete
  5. So, ur 1st line mean u equate love with stupidity? hahaha =P

    oh well...at least he didnt go disowning u after u did that..as long u two remains as normal friend, it should be okay, I think =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaa... Sort of. I shouldn't have said I Love You. Now that I think about it, it's sort of stupid. HAHAH

      I knoww. He's sort of the mature in serious stuff and annoying in the not so important stuff. =D MY TYPE OF GUY! heheheh *hint hint*

      Delete
  6. You'd never know he might actually fall for u in the end? :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows =( He's leaving in August to pursue his studies abroad anyway. A few of my friends said that him leaving could be the reason. =(

      Delete