Saturday 12 May 2012

Confession Taime..

I'm GAY! 


There! I said it. But that doesn't change who I was. Right? I'm still that guy. That guy who used to laugh, the guy who cried,  along with his friends, his family. But now, I'm stuck!  Stuck with a label. A label that will be permanently be with me for the rest of my life.

I remember those times where all my guy friends talked about girls, and being the odd one out, and trying to fit in. All you can do is just sit there and agree with what they say to avoid suspicion from your friends. 

But that was the past. A past I am willing to let go. A past I want to forget. 

Today, I've learned to love the fact that I like guys and am secure in my sexuality, I've been able to tell other people. I am not ashamed anymore. It's who I am. Just like I'll always dress a little more to the occasion, I'll always have a weakness for underwear shopping and caramel latte, and I'll always like boys. My parents may not exactly love it, but they can deal! But just wait till I bring home my first boyfriend. 

I was born this way, bitch out! 





8 comments:

  1. welcome aboard ZZ!! hahah... youre a constant reminder of sleeping... so when i think of you i will zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitch out..hahha...nice term =P

    welcome..as usual, tuls is here to throw welcoming party..so be prepared for horde of comment..mwahahah XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo - Dumpling Noodles <3 !!!

    TULS - HEHEHE Think of me when you cannot sleep next time kaay.. :P *perasan*

    Soul232 - HAHA Thanks.. :3 And as for the comments, BRING IT ON!!! lol Noodles :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiks! Tuls came, see, comment, promote~ lollll

    Bring home your first boyfriend eh? Good luck on getting that special someone =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to blogosphere~ legend tuls promote, memang must come see *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joker - Thanks. I'll try! hehe

    Alex - Paiseh laaah,.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really lots of new bloggers lately!

    The more the merrier eh! ;) The earth is big enough for more gays hahaha...

    ReplyDelete