Wednesday 16 May 2012

Delivery Bitch

Today, I had to buy food and water for the whole club that I'm involved in. It's sorta my job. :( sighhhh But then again, the experience of a delivery boy was fun. HAHAH But I don't like carrying TWO BOXES OF MINERAL WATER ALL MY MYSELF THOUGH :) #justsaying And carrying 18 packets of bungkus nasi was ALRITE! I even took the time to label everyone's name on the water bottle and their rice, and I even placed their fork and spoon nicely on the packet rice. Sighh... No other delivery boy would do that. Again, #justsaying :) 




Other than that, I've been filling up my free time watching this and other bunch of movies and series.. :3 
Call me old fashion, but I kinda like this show. This is sorta my 2nd time watching it. hahahah 

Vanness is fucking HOT! 

Bitch Out! 


10 comments:

  1. I like your closing line 'bitch out' hahaha.

    I seem to be using the line 'you don't say' quite often in uni these days. And it's super funny when there's only one person who understands it and the rest doesn't and you laugh non stop with them. Haha. 'just saying' XD

    And that's awfully sweet of you to put the fork and spoon nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Thanks :D

      Lol I use them quite a lot actually. I even have pictures of memes in my phone so I can use it when I'm talking to them. HAHAHA =D

      I KNOWW RYTEEE!! THEY BETTER BE THANKFUL!!!!

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHA. OMG! I do that with my iPad!! Especially when I have to use the 'no' meme face. XD

      Delete
    3. Damn farnee laaah! hahahahah I have like all the memes. HAHAH especially the rage face when people "NO" me. =P

      Delete
  2. Did you put on a apron? you know, in case things get messy... lolllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...u used up a lot of times to do it..ur friends must be loving it when they saw what u did =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAA!!! THEY BETTER ENJOY THEIR MEAL!! HAHAHA I have to do this 3 days a week until July. =P

      Delete
  4. i hate lah , too cina apek type

    ReplyDelete