Thursday 31 May 2012

The Randomness in Me.

Sorry about the delay. But was kinda sort of busy last week. I was away in Cameron for some seminar or some sort. 

So about quite a while back, I was reading the news online when I found out Jim Parson was getting married to his long time boyfriend! O.O I just couldn't believe it wheyyyyyy!! NEVER would I thought that Sheldon Cooper had a little pink in him. HEHEHEH Anyways... I wish him and his partner *Not bad Sheldon! not bad* good luck. 


Now okaay. Back to the important stuffs. HEHEH So yea. Yesterday. I resumed my duties as a food provider and bought them Dominoes. 


This guy from the group came and teman me to jaga the food. Let's call him BONBON. Then he was starting to ask all these personal question on whether am I gay or not. lol But yea. I didn't tell him and just brushed off the topic. Then we got onto the topic of checkin in because he told me he wanted to check in via Facebook. And he asked me what to type for the status of the check in. And I just took his phone and start typing away. I typed in 
"Dinnar Taimeeeeee.... :3" 

and showed him and he said don't want. His reason? 

"Later my partner ask me why I type like that cause thats not how I type."

My head was like.... hmmm... Partner. Lab partner? *he's currently in foundation in health science* Which was a normal assumption rite? So I asked him that. 

"Lab partner ar?"

And he shook his head. 

"Girlfriend ar?"

Again. He shook his head. 

"THEN WHOOO???"

His reply....

"You really that blur ar?"

And I'm like


IN ME WAS LIKE NO WAYYYYYY!!! He don't look gay at all!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! WTFFFFF!! I was already under the impression that he was straight as hell. Then it occurred to me that not all straight men are interested in theatre. Cause there were already 2 jantans in the production that likes jantans. And that excludes me and BonBon. lol Oh well. this taught me one thing. Never judge a book by it's cover. :P 


BITCH OUT! :) 

11 comments:

  1. Ooooo... I want t know who!! :P
    And aiya.. Got partner dy.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice~ how does he look like? Got someone to cough*hook out*cough sorry I mean bitch out with next time... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "U really that blur ar"...such epic moment XD

    then, did u come out to him after he told u that??? =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no. But he saw grindr on my phone lah HAHAHA :P

      Delete
  4. was ur expression really like tat black lady? xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew Jim Parson was gay! But my gaydar always tingles when I see his interviews. Then again, my gaydar always tingles for no reason ><

    hahaha. epic moment! love that expression!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know rite!! HAHAH Never in a million years I would even think that Jim parson was into guys! HAHAHAH =P yeaaa.. my gaydar sucked too :(

      Delete